Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Values

My life is built upon three core values:

1.Diligence

2.Trust in God

3.Altruism


Diligence : I firmly believe in the power of hard work. Through unwavering dedication and a passion for education, I've achieved remarkable milestones. Each day brings new opportunities to learn and grow, reinforcing my commitment to progress. 

Faith in Providence : Trusting in God's plans has been my guiding light. I've learned that while I make efforts, ultimate outcomes are shaped by a higher purpose. Adversity often carries hidden blessings that become evident in due time.

Altruism : Helping others is akin to serving the divine within them. The selfless act of assisting fellow beings not only spreads happiness but also invites blessings and prosperity. As I contribute to the well-being of others, my own soul finds contentment and joy."

Ms Harjeet

COE

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Social media in child's life*

Social media has become an integral part of children's lives, shaping their social interactions, self-expression, and worldview. On the ...