Monday, December 4, 2023

Mother

The bond between a mother and her child is unique, and there is no relationship like it in the world. A mother takes care of her child, her husband, and her parents. A mother plays many roles in their life. She always prays to God for her child and family to be happy in life, not caring for herself but prioritizing her family. When a mother is in pain, she doesn't let anyone in the family know. A mother motivates and protects her child, making sacrifices for all their needs. Unfortunately, some children may not fully understand the importance of their mother.

I want to share my personal experience. My mother is great because my father passed away when I was only 28 days old, a significant loss for the family, especially for my mother. Despite this, she knew how to take care of me. Whenever I see my mother, tears well up in my eyes. I am always thankful to God for giving me the best mother in the world. I respect her and strive to overcome the challenges she faces. Please respect your mother because not everyone has a mother like you do.

I love my mother ❤️.

ਮੰਗਦਾ ਹਾਂ, ਇਹ ਮੰਨਤ,
ਕਿ ਫਿਰ ਇਹੀ ਜਹਾਨ ਮਿਲੇ,
ਫਿਰ ਇਹੀ ਗੋਦ ਮਿਲੇ,
ਤੇ ਫਿਰ ਇਹੀ ਮਾਂ ਮਿਲੇ

By Karan Deep Singh Lally
XII Humanities"

8 comments:

  1. No one can take place of mother..... ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah wah ! ਮੰਗਦਾ ਹਾਂ, ਇਹ ਮੰਨਤ,
    ਕਿ ਫਿਰ ਇਹੀ ਜਹਾਨ ਮਿਲੇ,
    ਫਿਰ ਇਹੀ ਗੋਦ ਮਿਲੇ,
    ਤੇ ਫਿਰ ਇਹੀ ਮਾਂ ਮਿਲੇ

    Well said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother's love is something that can't be measured, it can only be treasured. Speechless!! God bless you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unconditional love can never be expressed in words

    ReplyDelete

*Social media in child's life*

Social media has become an integral part of children's lives, shaping their social interactions, self-expression, and worldview. On the ...