Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Acknowledgement and appreciation can do wonders.

Acknowledgement and Appreciation

These two words seem fancy in themselves, so is their magic. Everyone needs to be acknowledged and appreciated for their good, handsome deeds, whether they are adults or children.

This not only makes them feel accepted but boosts their morale and encourages them to go beyond their limits and achieve the impossible.

We, human beings must understand this need of every other human being and appreciate others as much as we can. The timely and apt  praise is the only ingredient that is required to have brave  soldiers at every front in different arenas of life.

I was on cloud nine when I received such an acknowledgement and appreciation. One fine day, I was sitting in my cabin, engrossed in my routine tasks, when Mr. Rakesh, one of my colleagues approached me and handed over a big white envelope. I was quite surprised to receive an envelope bearing the national emblem in golden colour with Prime Minister Narendra Modi's name on it. My surprise as well as joy knew no bounds. It seemed as if I was soaring high in the sky. I never expected a letter from our respected Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi ji, not even in my far dream .

This letter was to acknowledge and appreciate our efforts to participate in the 'Pariksha Pe Charcha' event launched by the Ministry. While participating, it never occurred to me that our small effort to put forth our views may have wonderful results.

I really appreciate the steps taken by the Ministry to issue letters of appreciation to all the participants. It must have taken much effort and pains of people from different departments to issue and deliver the same. I also the appreciate our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi ji for his vision and respect he gives to each member of society. His such a sweet gesture has filled me with huge respect for him as well as my nation. This letter reminds me of my responsibility to participate in such events and contribute towards my nation ‘My Great India’.

Jai Hind !!

Monika Bedi

HoD

English Department

Shree Hanumat International Public School



No comments:

Post a Comment

*Social media in child's life*

Social media has become an integral part of children's lives, shaping their social interactions, self-expression, and worldview. On the ...